Andy is awesome, seriously.

Pulling off the best Halloween costume ever, Andy is now my hero. Walking down Green Street at least 30 or so people yelled out at him (most of which actually knew who he was, some of whom just thought he was a walking toilet or something).

In an attempt to get the Halloween started off right, I attempted to find an entertaining event to attend. While studying with Scott in the Union I saw a flyer for none other than the 6th annual Halloween Date Auction.

I thought this would be funny. Surprisingly enough Brian thought so too. So Brian, Dan, Rob, Shane, Allison (so we didn’t look like complete losers), and I hopped into a compact car — Rob in the trunk of course — and headed over to FAR to see the types of things that go down at a date auction.

After much negative energy being thrown my way for not knowing where exactly in one of the largest buildings on campus the auction was at, we find it and…

We didn’t go. I apparently should check the sponsoring club when looking at these things; the United Asian Club was sponsoring this one and, well, we didn’t feel comfortable actually going in.

I was armed with my camera but I figured 6 whiteys walking in, taking a picture of a room full of asians, then leaving might just leave a different impression than I really wanted.

After that Andy, Christina, and Lauren arrived. Andy showed off his costume shown above and we walked to get pizza at Papa Johns (I believe we picked the furthest place intentionally, though I’m not sure).

A few people actually stopped and asked Andy to pose with them for a picture (Andy insists he could use the quote “Somebody’s a grabbin’ my buttttt” during one of the pictures) and several others took candids.

Of course the best had to be the fact that the pizza man called his girlfriend to come to the store while we waited for our pizza — simply to see Andy’s costume.

Saturday was exciting fun at Six Flags St. Louis — the best part was Brian telling me the weather would be great, and it ending up being freezing and rainy. Unable to use the polak fleece I brought, I walked around in what I can only assume to be roughly 50 degree weather in a long-sleeve shirt and jeans, soaked.

We popped over to Mr. Freeze first. We were on the ride, ready to launch when they noticed someone had thrown up. They had to boot us off and clean the vomit, which took about an hour, before they could run the ride again. Fun.

Homework time. Yay.